Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
A little Talk(cullens) Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 A little Talk(cullens) Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
A little Talk(cullens) Ariel-Winter-150x150 A little Talk(cullens) Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

A little Talk(cullens)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daylah Cullen
Admin
Admin
Daylah Cullen

A little Talk(cullens) Empty
PostSubject: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I had called my family in the living room. I had too tell them what went on at school. I absolutely had too. "Uh. Family. I reveled the secret that I knew people's secrets. DONT HURT ME." I yelled,screaming. I ran upstairs. Fail. I walked back doen stairs,and sat on the coahc.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 am

When I heard Daylah scream I ran down the stairs (vampire speed) and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Daylah Cullen
Admin
Admin
Daylah Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 am

"Aunt Alice. I kind of sort of gave away the fct that I could know people's secrets." I backed up alittle. She wouldnt be mad,but she'd probably be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 am

I sighed and patted the sofa next to me, "Who to?" I asked disappointedly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am

I came downstairs and heard Daylah's dilemma. I entered the room, just listening.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightunleashed.rpg-board.net
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 am

I turned my head to Jasper as he came in and then carried on waiting for Daylah's answer.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen

Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:03 am

I was curled up on the couch when Daylah told us her dilema. Alice and Jasper both came in. Alice sat down next to me and I held my arms open to Daylah. "Come tell us what happened," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Talk(cullens)   A little Talk(cullens) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little Talk(cullens)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Unleashed :: Around the World :: Forks, Washington, USA. :: The Cullen Mansion-
Jump to: